Cutter® Sport Insect Repellent (Aerosol)

  • Repels mosquitoes that may transmit Chikungunya virus, Zika virus, Dengue virus and West Nile virus
  • Also, repels ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas
  • Sweat-resistant

Active Ingredients

DEET 15.0%
Other Ingredients 85.0%
Total 100.00%
  • 6 oz
  • 11 oz
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.  
Do not spray in enclosed areas. Hold container 6 - 8 inches from skin and clothing while spraying, keeping sprayer pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. [For maximum protection on skin, spread with hand after application.] Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands first, and then apply sparingly to face, avoiding eyes. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children’s hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. [For extra protection from [crawling] ticks, chiggers and fleas, spray along all openings of clothing, such as neckband, waistband, pant and sleeve cuffs, sock tops and other areas where insects may crawl under clothing.] [Frequent reapplication or saturation is unnecessary.] Avoid over-application of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water [and double-check yourself, other family members and pets for ticks.] Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Will not damage nylon, cotton, or wool. Do not apply to synthetic fabrics such as acetate, rayon or spandex.  May damage furniture finishes, leather, plastics, painted and varnished surfaces including watch crystals, guns, bows and automobiles. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.  
CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Do not Puncture or Incinerate! 
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. 
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.  Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.

Hazards to Humans & Domestic Animals
Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.

If swallowed:

  • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
  • Have  person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
  • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor.
  • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If you suspect a reaction to this product:

  • Discontinue use;
  • Take off contaminated clothing;
  • Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes;
  • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.

Have the product container with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency, call 1-888-880-1181.

Physical and Chemical Hazards
Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.

To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.

Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-767-9927 or visit our website at