WHERE TO BURN:
Not in enclosed areas to avoid concentration of soot, smoke or scent. DO NOT
burn indoors. Burn on a stable, level, heat-resistant surface.
Keep wick trimmed to ¼ inch or less at all times to reduce sooting. Remove any foreign material or liquid from container. Do not use if container is chipped or cracked.
- Burn within sight.
- DO NOT leave unattended
- Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Never put anything that can burn in the candle.
- Keep candle away from external heat sources.
- Do not use water to extinguish candle – liquids can expand the flames or splatter wax.
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when ¼ inch of wax remains.
- Cover when not in use to protect candle from water and debris. Never pick up or move a burning candle.
extinguish and let wax harden. Never pick up or move a burning candle.