Hazards to Humans & Domestic Animals
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If you suspect a reaction to this product:
- Discontinue use;
- Take off contaminated clothing;
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes;
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency, call 1-888-880-1181.
Physical and Chemical Hazards
Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.