Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent

Cutter® Backwoods Insect Repellent (Pump Spray)

  • Perfect for prolonged outdoor activities
  • Protects up to 10 hours against mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas
  • Spray upside down for easy and complete repellent application
  • Repels mosquitoes that may transmit Chikungunya virus, Zika virus, Dengue virus and West Nile virus
IMPORTANT INFO

Active Ingredients

DEET 25.0%
Other Ingredients 75.0%
Total: 100.0%
  • 6 fl oz

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only.
Do not spray in enclosed areas. Hold container 6 - 8 inches from skin and clothing while spraying, keeping sprayer pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands first, and then apply sparingly to face, avoiding eyes. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children’s hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Avoid overapplication of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Will not damage nylon, cotton, or wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather, painted or varnished surfaces. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you.

PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
CONTAINER DISPOSAL:
If empty:
Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
WARNING
. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.

FIRST AID
If in eyes
: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
If swallowed:  Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use; Take off contaminated clothing; Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes; Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Have the product container with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information, in case of emergency, call 1-800-767-9927.

Physical and Chemical Hazards
FLAMMABLE - Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.


To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.

Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-767-9927 or visit our website at www.cutterinsectrepellent.com