Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
WARNING. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. After returning from outdoors, wash product from all exposed skin. Do not allow children to apply this product to themselves. Do not apply to the hands of children. Do not use on children under the age of three years. May cause skin reactions for some people. Discontinue if irritation or rash appears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130ºF may cause bursting.
If in Eyes
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the rst 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. In case of emergency call 1-800-767-9927.