Ants (carpenter and harvester), crickets, fleas, German cockroaches, houseflies and mosquitoes.
USING THE READY SPRAY NOZZLE
- Shake container well before using.
- Connect a garden hose to the Ready Spray nozzle. Make sure the dial on the nozzle is in the “OFF” position with the safety tab in the valve notch.
- Turn on water at faucet. Extend hose to the farthest area to be treated and work back toward the faucet so you don’t come in contact with the treated area.
- To BEGIN spraying, point nozzle toward treatment site, bend the safety tab back (located at right of dial) with your thumb and hold while turning dial clockwise until it stops. Water will automatically mix with the product.
- Spray until wet to control insects. Walk at a steady pace while spraying using an even sweeping motion, slightly overlapping treated areas.
- To STOP spraying, QUICKLY turn the dial counterclockwise until it stops and the safety tab engages into the notch on the valve. Turn water off at faucet. To relieve pressure before removing nozzle from hose, bend the safety tab back and turn dial “ON” until water stops spraying.
- To STORE unused product, make sure the dial is in the “OFF” position with the safety tab in the valve notch. Place in cool area away from heat, sunlight or open flame.
OUTDOOR USE: Before using product, remove debris and leaf litter from next to the foundation, cut back vegetation and branches that touch foundation, and move or rake back rocks, deep mulch or other potential pest harborage next to the foundation. Spray infested areas thoroughly. For ants, thoroughly wet hills and runways.