Keep these tips and phone numbers handy at home in case of emergency.
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS
- Keep all chemical products out of the reach of children. Child-proof locks on cabinets and doors can help ensure that chemicals don’t get into the wrong hands.
- Do not store chemical products near food items to avoid contamination or confusion.
- Use household products according to label directions. Mixing certain chemicals found in household products can cause dangerous gases to form.
- Keep Poison Control Center numbers on or near your home phone.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
- Cutter® Poison Control Center: 1-800-633-2873 (staffed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day)
- National Animal Poison Control Center: 1-888-426-4435